World Night Market – Restaurant Application
EVENT APPLICATION FEE:
$25 nonrefundable application fee, paid by all applicants. This fee will apply to your vendor fee.
For registered EatBing Restuarant Members Only – Enter your special code in the form!
Apply with specific international cuisine fare.
I.E. Mediterranean, Italian, French, Greek; American Regional
Set Up Time
12 Noon – 4:30
Owner of the Seabar & Cantina Loco in downtown Buffalo.
WINNER – Beat Bobby Flay, February 2018
ACF certified as a culinary competition judge (American Culinary Federation)
AWARDS/PRIZES – “Best in Market” will be awarded in each category and an award will be given to the overall Best. In Presentation booth (decoration). All prizes are awarded at the discretion of the World Night Market Binghamton Committee judges.
EatBing/World Night Market Scholarship
Arts & Culinary – awarded to high school seniors who attend Broome County public, private or parochial schools and who have been accepted to post-secondary schools in art or culinary program. The awards are granted in an amount of at least ($1,000).
Parking for Vendors is free of charge. Space is limited. Place parking permit on the dashboard inside windshield. Parking logistics and a map of available parking lots will be included with acceptance packets.
Rules & Regulations
– The registered restaurateur/caterer is preferred to be present with his or her booth for the event.
– Only one restaurant/caterer is permitted on each application. All work must be attributable to the displaying applicant.
– Applicable licensing and permits must be attached to display in full view from the street. .
– Food must be prepared in accordance with Department of Health guidelines.
– Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting NYS Sales Tax where applicable.
– We have applied for an open container permit for the designated area.
– Exhibit must remain open a minimum of 5pm—10pm, staying open until Midnight is optional.
The Committee will make every effort to accommodate special requests when possible.
– The event is held in Downtown Binghamton on the Promenade and on the Court Street Bridge.
– Each applicant is assigned one space.
– Single spaces are est.10 feet wide by 10 feet deep. (1’ in excess on either side of the canopy) .
– Double spaces are est. 20’ wide
– A limited number of double booths will be available.
– Applicant must indicate which type of booth is required.
– Applicant may also request a particular spot. We will honor requests if possible.
– Applicant assigned spaces are shown on the exhibitor’s permit.
– Space numbers and boundaries are painted on the curbs/street.
– Electricity will be available.
Site map to follow
– Single Booth fee $50 – Double Booth fee $75
Includes tent, table, chairs, electricity if needed
– The EatBing/WNM Committee reserves the right to exclude food/vendors that are deemed too
commercial or do not conform to the Committee’s standards for creativity and originality.
– Upon approval as a World Night Market Vendor, we will send you a Doing Business questionnaire and
– The originals must be on display and properly noted.
– Violation of market rules is a basis for expulsion and forfeiture of all fees including awards and prizes.
There will be no rain date nor will refunds made due to inclement weather.